The course includes five specialized scuba dives, each one uniquely different. There are two required specialty dives; Navigation and Deep Diving, the remaining three specialties are selected by the student.
We highly recommend a Night Dive as one of your selections or you can choose from the following: Dive Planning/Computer, Search and Recovery Dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Photography, Underwater Naturalist. The specialty dives you select can count towards a future specialty certification in that area.
- 12 years old
- Open Water Certification or equivalent
- Complete the Medical Statement (PDF) A ¨Yes¨ response on the Medical Questionnaire will require you and your physician to complete and sign the Medical Statement stating that you are fit to dive. (Note: The Medical Statement needs to be signed by a physician ONLY if the answer is ¨Yes¨ to any medical question).
- Complete five Adventure Dives including Deep and Underwater Navigation.
- Complete the five Knowledge Reviews for the completed Adventure Dives.
Duration: 3 days
Instruction Price: $380 USD (tax included)
Private instruction is available upon request.
- Basic equipment included
- Learning materials and certification fee not included in price
- Course durations are averages and depend on diver’s ability
- All Equipment: Mask, fins, snorkel, regulator, BCD, wetsuit, aluminum tank, weight belt, weight, compass
- Reading manual, material and all classroom sessions
- PADI Advanced Open Water certification card
- Children 12-14 receive the PADI Junior Advanced Open Water certification
- Use of daily locker, changing room and showers
If this activity is of interest to you, please contact us and we will be delighted to answer any additional questions.