This program is designed to provide sport divers with a safer than air breathing medium for enjoying dives in the 40 to 130 fsw depth range. The diver may elect to dive the “mix” on EANx tables, or dive conservatively using air dive computers or air tables.
• Program covers all EANx mixes from 21% to a maximum of 40% oxygen emphasizing the use of EAN 32 and EAN 36%.
• It is recommended that all divers perform two dives on an EANx mixture between 24 and 40% oxygen.
• Sufficient quantity of gas will be carried by the diver to allow completion of the dive time requirements, incorporating the correct gas is a management rule.
• A primary gas supply systems featuring an alternate second stage or alternate breathing source.
• A quick release weight system.
• Submersible pressure gauge.
• Buoyancy control device.
• Mask, fins, and snorkel.
• Means of monitoring depth and bottom time.
• Submersible dive table must be used as back up to a dive computer or for control of the dive.
• Appropriate exposure suit for the environment in which the diver is being trained.
• Tanks must be labeled; the labels must clearly identify the MOD and oxygen content of the mixture.
• Surface alert device.
• Equipment is to be configured in a neat low-drag manner.
Duration: 1-day theory and practice
Prerequisites: 12 years old. Open Water certification
Instruction Price: $5,500 MXN
Basic equipment included
Learning materials and certification fee not included in price
Course durations are averages and depend on diver’s ability
Course Includes: Instructions and study material.
If this activity is of interest to you, please contact us and we will be delighted to answer any additional questions.