• Program covers all EANx mixes from 21% to a maximum of 40% oxygen emphasizing the use of EAN 32 and EAN 36%.
• It is recommended that all divers perform two dives on an EANx mixture between 24 and 40% oxygen.
• Sufficient quantity of gas will be carried by the diver to allow completion of the dive time requirements, incorporating the correct gas is a management rule.
• A primary gas supply systems featuring an alternate second stage or alternate breathing source.
• A quick release weight system.
• Submersible pressure gauge.
• Buoyancy control device.
• Mask, fins, and snorkel.
• Means of monitoring depth and bottom time.
• Submersible dive table must be used as back up to a dive computer or for control of the dive.
• Appropriate exposure suit for the environment in which the diver is being trained.
• Tanks must be labeled; the labels must clearly identify the MOD and oxygen content of the mixture.
• Surface alert device.
• Equipment is to be configured in a neat low-drag manner.
Duration: 1-day theory and practice
Prerequisites: 12 years old. Open Water certification
Instruction Price: $250 USD
Course Includes: Instructions and study material.
If this activity is of interest to you, please contact us and we will be delighted to answer any additional questions.